junkyard dog..

Tom-mk2

hey all,

this is my little jem to cut a long story short it was saved from the scrap heap about 2 years ago the last owner bought a new bmw and didnt sell the civic before the tax ran out so drove it to our local scrappie with all the paperwork and v5 on the seat :D was very lucky a mate of mine spotted it bought it and drove it home but left it sitting in his workshop for the past 2 years :roll:

ive had the car for a few months in my garage and now feel the need to bring her back to her former glory 8-)

ive been playing on a few ideas for it but ild like to hear your sugestions and ideas.. anyways enough chitter chatter heres some pictures :D

524d7578.jpg

86a0f4a9.jpg

76abaaa5.jpg

cd0162b4.jpg

50e16e3b.jpg

Nice mate! Love that front bumper! Whats lower lip from?

im a little puzzled with the front lip :? cant seem to find one anywhere there used to be a matching rear and side skirts with the car but somewhere along the line they have vanished lol

Thats a cracking MB1 you picked up Tom! Cant believe someone was actually gonna scrap that!! :o would have been such a waste! Gonna be great wee project mate, looking forward to this! That front lip has got me baffled aswell, but if there was a full kit on it previously then I think it may have been one of the kits that were available for the rover 400 a few years ago. A few folk modded them to fit the civic 8-)

Keep us posted on this one, and any info you need just hollar! :D

Thats a cracking MB1 you picked up Tom! Cant believe someone was actually gonna scrap that!! :o would have been such a waste! Gonna be great wee project mate, looking forward to this! That front lip has got me baffled aswell, but if there was a full kit on it previously then I think it may have been one of the kits that were available for the rover 400 a few years ago. A few folk modded them to fit the civic 8-)

Keep us posted on this one, and any info you need just hollar! :D

yeahh its a cracking little car drives really smooth,, and im glad its been saved from the crusher :)

ive been hunting the net high and low for the rest of the kit but having no joy so far :( to be honest im finding it hard to find parts at all lol

Archived