ebay manifolds.

ep82

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im running a 4-1 and its doesn't sound anything like a flat 4. Very very raspy. Whats the best way to upload a sound clip?

Any chance you can tell me which one you got and where did you get your from?? like seller's name or link to the shop? as for clip, just use your mobile, film it, upload it on youtube and share :) thats what I did.

I had an ebay 4-2-1 and it needed extending, then after a few months the gasget went, contacted the ebay store and they didnt want any of it unless i bought a complete set.

Jon, so can you use a NEW OEM gasket? or do you have to use the one they provide?? did this mod make your car raspy??

They are good mate, they just exaggerate engine noise! :D

thats what I want. I want louder valves noise = rasp!! :D just not louder exhaust/rear end!!

Hmmm. so will it take much for a welder to extend the mani to make it fit the OEM collector?

I had one done on a precious civic, generally, an hours labout in your local axaust place if it needs extending!

Im running a 4-1 and its doesn't sound anything like a flat 4. Very very raspy. Whats the best way to upload a sound clip?

Youtube mate, then put a link up ;)

It was the one that goes inbetween the manifold and the down pipe, and an oem one was slightly off. I wanted a perfect fit and didnt want to have to make one etc.

So what happened after?? did you manage to get another gasket ? and do you still remember which seller it was?? I really want one now :D

It was the one that goes inbetween the manifold and the down pipe, and an oem one was slightly off. I wanted a perfect fit and didnt want to have to make one etc.

So what happened after?? did you manage to get another gasket ? and do you still remember which seller it was?? I really want one now :D

Its in my garage i put the oem one back on. As i didnt want to bodge a gasget and also the stupid f**ks who put the lamba in cross threaded it and now its stuck in there. I had to buy another and at the time i just wanted a running car lol.

Archived