my now red mb3 project starts on page 4 ish

Guest marcus_mb2

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

small update, been very busy with this new arival recently so not got much done

DSC_0198.jpg

started to re-paint my grill again as i chipped a big bit of paint off it the other week and also had a go with my new rear bumper

DSC_0037-1.jpg

DSC_0035-1.jpg

next got some 195/50/15s for my 15' steels, need to get them put on tho then i can put my springs on.

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

does anyone know how much shorter eg shocks are to mb ones.

oh and yesterday painted my steels and my calipers

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

just some shots from the other day too

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

cheers dude. yeah i took the recess out, looks a bit gash but sort of got used to it now. its a 12x6 plate i think, only just fits in. i had a leak anyway so not noticed any diffrence, dont know where its coming from but its not a bad one, just a little wet in the boot sometimes.

Congrats on the new arrival!

Where did you find 15' steelies in 4x100? I was looking for some before but if you buy new ones for an Insight or Civic they cost more than a set of Rotas! Couldn't ever find any used ones. Wondering wheither to put winter tyres on my 14" steels at the moment or not.

I like M's lowered on steelies they have a kind of purposeful look, you might want to put some black caliper paint on your hubs though to keep the rust at bay- learnt that lesson the hard way when I wanted to change the CV boot on my old MA8 :oops: .

Archived