my now red mb3 project starts on page 4 ish

Guest marcus_mb2

right i know im gona get in to trouble for this but its for sale for 500 as standard. 12months mot 1 month tax. anyone intrested. must go soon so i can get my new car as wify hates it.

Don't do it then. angrymod.gif1rulez.gif1

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
right i know im gona get in to trouble for this but its for sale for 500 as standard. 12months mot 1 month tax. anyone intrested. must go soon so i can get my new car as wify hates it.

Don't do it then. angrymod.gif1rulez.gif1

:roll: How cheap is bronze membership again? ;)

£6.00 only :o:o

• 4 months later...

hi peeps, not been here for a while, the something sencible was a s**tty 2.0 focus (wifes choice) but after spending a million pounds on fuel we decided to swap it for a mgzr 1.4 i know that the civic was sencible but my wife hates them so got the other cars to shut her whining. my next toy for myself and kids (no wife allowed) will hopefully be another eg civic but may get another mb, wouldnt mind my old m back but not seen it anywhere. still got all the parts to go back on and most of them will fit an eg to.

thanks for the comments guys. was quite lucky to find a wight one as you dont see many about. my wife used to think it was horrible and crap but now she thinks its good after she has been through a couple of non jap cars and they have all broken.

i have a few plans for it, ive got a set of 16' rota slipstreams that i took off my jdm eg to go on, my mate has a has a dc2 which she has taken the cusco coilovers off so i am trying to get them off her, im getting an dc2 spoiler in a couple of weeks, im going to colourcode the bumpstrips and the lip, im also going to mod the tailgate to fit import size plates.

here is a pic of my eg with the wheels im putting on, just need to find another 1 as ive bent one.

130820091214-1.jpg

love this car used to own one a few years back very similar but b18 conversion :twisted: loved it until a boy racer in his astra shopping trolley went through the back end :( by the way i see your parked outside a nta you one of my lot ?

nah it just had a quick wash at the jet wash there. ive had another black one before that one which was imported for me. it was the cleanest eg ive ever seen, will try find some pics of it.

Archived