Custom halo projector headlight

ahm3dzvtis

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right at the moment I am using used headlights as the donor, plus the materials the price all in for a pair are £350

If you want new headlights like Bosch I'll have to quote you on the price as I am not completely sure. I think eurocarparts do them but they pricey or another option is to send me your headlights completely undamaged (normal wear and tear expected) in return for the halo projector lights the price would be £300.

Right at the moment I am using used headlights as the donor, plus the materials the price all in for a pair are £350

If you want new headlights like Bosch I'll have to quote you on the price as I am not completely sure. I think eurocarparts do them but they pricey or another option is to send me your headlights completely undamaged (normal wear and tear expected) in return for the halo projector lights the price would be £300.

Errrrr, rules please! Please tread carefully as selling on the forum is ONLY allowed by members.

angrymod.gif1rulez.gif1

Well projector lenses are not cheap especially good quality ones plus the hours that are put into making the things it reali is time consuming Your also forgetting beam alignment which takes even more time and is a very important part of the build no1 wants a p**sed headlight beam lol if I was making them on a larger scale then they would be cheaper anyway guys I am gona make a few and stick up good quality pics close ups and night shots.

Archived