my mb

deevtec

ok owned this for 5 years now love the car although my heart is broken at the mo as im rebuilding her aint drove her since early jan :cry: but itll be wotrth it when she comes out again

before i locked her away to be tampered with

P1010021.jpg

P1010022.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010264.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your changing her :shock: she looks good like that . I like the pics car looks lovely wheels suit it really well

lol wheels are long gone XXR 002 in matt black coming for her she is also bein refinished in championship white lots of carbon also dropping a H22A7 in with a little charger :D

Those wheels look awesome in combination with the blue paint job. 8 months...that must be a serious rebuild, I wonder how she will turn out in the end.

tbh buddy its not going full steam ahead half way therough stripping her the missus decided lets get married so guess wer the majority of my money is going now ah well after the wedding i get my share of the wedding presents(money) and guess wer thats going

Looked superb in blue mate, love it. I think i may have seen this somewhere on the net before. Has it been done in white or is it being done in white? remember seeing a champ white mb6 and thought eh? champ white on an mb?? lol. looked class. will be watching this one ;)

ps: deff dont look like a diesel! :lol:

Archived