MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

I'll try and find every post made by you so I can find the origin of the braces :P I love the c-pillar and floor brace. The boot brace looks really smart and it'd look awesome in my boot and the engine brace is awesome.

You make wrapping carbon vinyl look so easy.

I want some so I can try this xD

I'm not 100% sure on the S2000 steering wheel as i've never seen it done before to an MB.

But I swear i've seen a DC2 wheel on an MB.

On this forum too if i'm not mistaken.

Since S2000 wheels can be picked up for about £50 on ebay, i'll have a look round some local breakers and see if I can get one cheaper.

My steering wheel is at a little bit of an angle and is winding me right up so if I do get an S2000 wheel, i'll try it and let you know =]

As said the other day.

The car looks stunning =D

I'll try and find every post made by you so I can find the origin of the braces :P I love the c-pillar and floor brace. The boot brace looks really smart and it'd look awesome in my boot and the engine brace is awesome.

I'm not 100% sure on the S2000 steering wheel as i've never seen it done before to an MB.

Since S2000 wheels can be picked up for about £50 on ebay, i'll have a look round some local breakers and see if I can get one cheaper.

My steering wheel is at a little bit of an angle and is winding me right up so if I do get an S2000 wheel, i'll try it and let you know =]

As said the other day.

where did you get those CF Dave. or have you said it before? I want to do the clock surround. is that hard to do? do you use a hair dryer to shape it?

thanks chi the cf is off ebay lots of it around on there but make sure you get the 3m stuff .the other stuff is not that good ,some things are hard to do some are not . but i will say this the knobs where a dam pain to do and like i said not 100% happy with them so they may get done again :lol::lol: one day.

where did you get those CF Dave. or have you said it before? I want to do the clock surround. is that hard to do? do you use a hair dryer to shape it?

thanks chi the cf is off ebay lots of it around on there but make sure you get the 3m stuff .the other stuff is not that good ,some things are hard to do some are not . but i will say this the knobs where a dam pain to do and like i said not 100% happy with them so they may get done again :lol::lol: one day.

As said the other day.

yes let us know if one fits ,and thanks for the comp more to come :D:D:D:D:D

As said the other day.

yes let us know if one fits ,and thanks for the comp more to come :D:D:D:D:D