MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

This is great! how on earth did you manage that glovebox lock! :shock:

thanks blames and all :D the lock was not as hard as it looks to do ,the hardest thing i have done was the heater knobs and still not 100% with them :roll::D:D:D:D:D

This is great! how on earth did you manage that glovebox lock! :shock:

thanks blames and all :D the lock was not as hard as it looks to do ,the hardest thing i have done was the heater knobs and still not 100% with them :roll::D:D:D:D:D

you gota do the interor light sorround man

mm that may get done but only have a bit of carbon so just doing the small things :lol::lol:

every time i get back in the car i sit look round and go thats getting it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

keep your eyes on here more things will be popping up :lol::lol::lol::lol: car wise :lol::lol::lol:

you gota do the interor light sorround man

mm that may get done but only have a bit of carbon so just doing the small things :lol::lol:

every time i get back in the car i sit look round and go thats getting it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

keep your eyes on here more things will be popping up :lol::lol::lol::lol: car wise :lol::lol::lol: