Bronze MB6 vti from devon

Guest vandangles

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vandangles

Found sum1 that can do panel wraps. the bonnet has loads of stonechips and the roof is in a state from seagulls sitting on the top so was finking of having, bonnet, roof, boot and spoiler wraped in carbon black..

What do people think it would look like.....black and bronze theme

Found sum1 that can do panel wraps. the bonnet has loads of stonechips and the roof is in a state from seagulls sitting on the top so was finking of having, bonnet, roof, boot and spoiler wraped in carbon black..

What do people think it would look like.....black and bronze theme

thats what im doing to my bronzer, just not the boot

Yeah I'm a little jealous actually as mine doesn't quite match all the way round. Right you are they are rare. They are limited edition and made in that colour for 1 year only. I was in devon earlier this month and potted the first other bronze I had ever seen!

Guest vandangles

my bonnet and roof are the worst bits of body work hint y im looking at getting it wraped in carbon black.

didnt rearlise they were limited edition thou.

• 1 month later...
Guest vandangles

Any one selling any wheels, prefer dc2 wheels, or sumting diffrent.let me no ive got board of my oz lightweight shoes.

Almost finished painting the light surroundings now, instead of black or silver the getting colour coded.

Archived