PM26's MB3 Build

pm26

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend came over this morning because his brakes were squeaking. Replaced both his front pads with relative ease.

Washed the cars after this and decided to get a couple photos done seeing as how the weather was alright. Took a trip to the beach which was about 1 minute away, so the cars stayed pretty clean! Anyway, here are the results:

1AAA.jpg

2AAA.jpg

3AAA.jpg

4AAA.jpg

5AAA.jpg

6AAA.jpg

7AAA.jpg

My personal favourite:

8AAA.jpg

Unfortunately resizing them for the forum has killed the resolution a little bit, so high res ones can be found here: http://s374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/pmchardy15404/Armrest/Civic%20and%20Ibiza/Civic%20and%20Ibiza%20Edited/

This morning I tried to mesh my fog light blanks, but unfortunately when I cut the mesh sideways I completely ruined the little amount that I had left!!

So instead of that, I've sanded down and primed the blanks, just waiting on them to dry before I paint them! Hopefully they look alright, as I dont want to fork out another £25 on mesh.

The reason I'm not painting my grille black is due to the fact I think it looks weird next to my headlights. Since my headlights have chrome inlays, I thought they stood out too much next to my old 'black' grille. So I might put on a badge! I'll see how it looks when I get the blanks painted and put back in though! I also need to take a look at the grille, as it doesn't seem to be sitting right...

Archived