Eibach Pro springs on MGZS dampers anyone???

weetec

Hi peoples, just like some feedback on the above title..anyone have this setup...i have just ordered these and would like to know how they work for whoever has them...going to be delivered in 3 weeks from germany :o ...pics would be delicious :D ...or even on standard MB dampers..just to know how low these Eibach springs look, cheers.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi Naz.

hope this helps.. I've got eibach springs with koni yellows.

http://www.civic5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3199&start=80#p63622

the first pic shows the fronts as they are with the eibachs and konis, and the second shows them with some spacers added. didn't need them on the back coz they were fine.

the front wasn't as low with the original shocks, but they weren't really up to the job. could have just been because they were old and past it though.

1"£££$££"!!

now thats what i call fellow member support...kiss.gif1...are those koni yellows adjustable?...its just i currently have MGZs dampers on jamex springs and the springs arent up for it...i can see them destroying my new MGZS dampers very soon.....the Mg dampers are 25mm smaller than MB dampers. im hoping the MGZS with Eibach will give a look like your's. the eibach springs iv ordered are 30mm front n rear..cheers simon

now thats what i call fellow member support...kiss.gif1...are those koni yellows adjustable?...its just i currently have MGZs dampers on jamex springs and the springs arent up for it...i can see them destroying my new MGZS dampers very soon.....the Mg dampers are 25mm smaller than MB dampers. im hoping the MGZS with Eibach will give a look like your's. the eibach springs iv ordered are 30mm front n rear..cheers simon

yeah.. they are. I've got them about 60 percent firm on the front and as soft as they will go at the back.

the eibachs say that they're suitable for oem shocks but reccomends that they're in good condition.

I really like the springs though... very nice balance between handling and ride. I've been able to soften the front dampers since getting the spacers fitted.. had them stiffer to try and stop the wheel rubbing on the arch as much. it's a much nicer ride now.. not as pointy, but better on the crap roads and potholes

1"£££$££"!!

thanks for the info tiger...i cant afford the meisters so im going the humble route. also id be stumped for settings on those coilovers. searching for an all-rounder really. day to day aswell as a bit of good handling. once again thank you simon...ill be posting some pics of it all done..fingers crossed the springs come on monday and not 3 weeks...

I have the Eibach Pro's fitted with KYB adjustable shocks, they are very good, good handling and soft enough to deal with potholes but stiff enough for decent handling.

Hi peoples, just like some feedback on the above title..anyone have this setup...i have just ordered these and would like to know how they work for whoever has them...going to be delivered in 3 weeks from germany :o ...pics would be delicious :D ...or even on standard MB dampers..just to know how low these Eibach springs look, cheers.

Interesting you could get eibach springs for 180 kit, I asked a few months back (eibach uk) and they said they didn't do anything for zs stuff - Is that why yours are coming from germany? - let me know the story...

Archived