bisimoto

kyekye09

Hi all im just after some info before i blow a whole lot of greens on this bisimoto manifold...im doing a d16 hi comp re build over the coming months ive alreay got bc stage 2 cam springs and retainers aem pully aem fuel rail ported and polished z6 head and skunk2 inlet+h22 tb(might be looking at getting itb's (if the wife lets me spend my bonus) and rich is helping me get the rest of the stuff needed(he's also going to be doing the build) anyway it tells me i have to remove my power steering pump/pully due to the rake(angle) of the pipes... has anyone on here removed there p/s....????? is anyone using the bisimoto brand....????? if so what is the fit and finish like....????? and did you see/feel any real gains...??? dheader.jpg

or can anyone point me in the right direction for a good mani that is good for all motor set up on the d16 that will return good gains

BISI best mani money can buy!!!£!!!expensive ,some cheaper copies ect

taking pump of ?duno does one use different rack?or tractor sterring wheel? :0)

4-2-2-1 try y can leave pump on.if they do em 4, D series?

BISI best mani money can buy!!!£!!!expensive ,some cheaper copies ect

taking pump of ?duno does one use different rack?or tractor sterring wheel? :0)

4-2-2-1 try y can leave pump on.if they do em 4, D series?

ive been on the phone to stainless creations and they said they could build me a hi flow mani but it would be trial and error and they are wanting £400+ for doing the work... and that would be for a 4 into 1 i would need to add another £100 if i was wanting a 4 into 2 2 into 1 like the one that is alread on the car(and i would be able to keep my p/s)

keep the one on the car then!! there is a mod for your mani to increase the collector size by removing the internal parts this seeing good gains for the d series. cost £0 wrap the headers as well.will have a look when i have time google it mate its out there somewere?

eyop found it ;)

all you need to know great read ect

http://mycomputerninja.com/~jon/hondain ... index.html

cheers andrew some good reading there... the manifold i have at the moment is a cheap(£130 japspeed stainless) but after reading that i think i might just buy a bigger collector mabe step it upto 2 and a 1/2 inch rather than the 2

bisi awesome and he done a 700 bhp d16 i think in a shuttle,

does awesome manifold and cams..

he gets a little bad publicity as 'so called' experts call him a playboy tuner..

he flys over often and tunes like 10-20 cars over a couple of days..

as for power steering, you can use different sets. i think the saxo electronic pump works. or you can use a bracket and move the pump slightly for it too work..

it is a lot of money for a manifold though, try honda-tech for a used one.

Archived