MB6 Decat?

DanT

apologies if this has been covered numerous times,but i didnt have much luck via search..

just wondering where the cheapest/best place is to get a decat for my mb6 vti? would rather an adjustable one,as you have more luck when you can adjust to suit.

if someone has a link that would be great-so far the cheapest i can find is ebay for around £45.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeh,but cheaper lol,anything under £50 will be considered,but cheaper the better.

im not sure what size i need though-iv got a standard mani,but a catback exhaust,which i need to check the size of really.

make sure you get the length b4 you buy as some say fits 88-00 which is crap as the mb6 has quite a long cat compared to some civics. and also i think the manifold collector angles different to other b series manis

make sure you get the length b4 you buy as some say fits 88-00 which is crap as the mb6 has quite a long cat compared to some civics. and also i think the manifold collector angles different to other b series manis

+1 very hard to find as above angle is an issue on decat may have to reweld for correct fit :shock:

Archived