MB6 Decat?

DanT

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here you go mucker....2" v 21/2"....the pipes are different size diameters however they will both fit aftermarket 21/4" B pipes...but you will need a manifold to suite each diameter...21/2" is huge compared to the 2"....i also had both de-cats extended because they were both around 2" too small..i currently have a toyo sports system and both de-cats fit....hope this helps. :D

DSC06979.jpg

DSC06977.jpg

DSC06978.jpg

DSC06975.jpg

DSC06974.jpg

here you go mucker....2" v 21/2"....the pipes are different size diameters however they will both fit aftermarket 21/4" B pipes...but you will need a manifold to suite each diameter...21/2" is huge compared to the 2"....i also had both de-cats extended because they were both around 2" too small..i currently have a toyo sports system and both de-cats fit....hope this helps. :D

DSC06979.jpg

DSC06977.jpg

DSC06978.jpg

DSC06975.jpg

DSC06974.jpg

i have that decat lol. you want i decat that rotates and adjusts in length as if your getting a 421 it will prob be too short. a 421 will prob have a 2in collector as i think they were more designed for the b16 imo

£11 better price good find ;) , wonder where the o2 sensor goes maybe worth getting in touch first. :idea:

edit the lamda is in the mani thanks. :roll:

Archived