cryocivic's orleans blue ma8

cryocivic

belive it or not dave it came from a dont like to say it .....rover 620ti from the scrap yard, it fitted straight on

just got to sort the horn out ive been told to get a non air bag horn hub,i will give it a go.

rover and honda of that model (620/400/mgzs) seem to use a lot of the same parts,good to know for spares i suppose. :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeese! Did you not have probs with the plug that sticks up on the srs unit on the column. Ive tried loads of hubs, but there was never a cut out for it fitting through. I've tried non airbag ones mate, and theyre no good. Again, you wont have a hole in the base of the hub for the plug to so through.

Amazed that fitted lol! do your indicators etc still self cancel?

Deff interested in this! will research more into it i think ;)

yeah honestly everything works apart from the horn but i have modifyed a spare srs/horn unit so it got rid of the big plug but yet to try it,if it fits i will put up some pics for ya.havin no horn annoys me :evil: .

just a problem with the srs/horn unit.

See, that's the problem I've had with ever boss I've tried, theres never neen one that has a space for the plug to come through. Don't really want to modify the srs spool on mine, but keep us posted on how you get on.

PS: I'm gonna order a 98 tegR boss kit to see if it fits, as I've been told it's a straight fit. ;)

Been meaning to call them Jordan, cos if it's the one in the pic, it deff won't fit the mb. Hoping the pic is just an example pic for the ads.

Archived