Shadz Vtis

Shadz-VTIs

Shaz your car is off the chain! i love everything about it if i had a VTI-s this would be the standard i would want it to be at im sure your very proud of it wicked car id go as far as saying the best one ive seen on this site.

and your a proper photo Whore Ha good on ya!

this is most definitley my car of the year entry for 2012!!!!.. mate you have a truly immense and clean car there.. most of the stuff you have done.. is what i had in mind for mine!. looks superb in pirates black.. your strut brace has given me some crazy ideas now... love that sticker!.

wanted to ask.. how much work and $$$ was it to roll them arches... and that d1 kit you got.. notice any difference in that?. am thinking of getting the d1 earthing kit as it looks amazing.. and that gadget you have looks pretty sweet!. how are those tyres faring up?. is there much wear?. looking fior more longevity in my tures.. i love the proxes but imo they are too soft and seem to wear quite quickly... how much was it for 4 if you dont mind me asking?.

thanks mate :-) but i think its not good enough car of the month nevermind the year :-P

yea strut bar im proud of man lol thought i want to make it different to oem!! looked crap plain.. so thought gave it some paint and stickers.. every1 loves the facebook sticker gives it a nice touch in the bay!!!

d1 earth is ok good for the lights makes them more brighter and engine sounds better.. plus that light is cool makes every1 says wow wtf is that lmao but if you can get it for cheap then get it dont spend big bucks on it..

ive got federal 595 tyres !! £53 each!! but have a look on ebay .. 2x partworn fedz 595 going around £50 ...they go quick though...well worth it i love them nice and grippy.the wear on them are wicked last for ages!! my last federals i had them 535.. i waited a long time for them to wear they hardly did lol so sold them on!!! :-)

cheers for that bud!.. always nnice to know what sort of $$$ its gunna be for these jobs so i can get it looked into.. so its worth getting the kit just dont spend big bucks on it ;) shall keep my eye out for it.. gotta ask one final question.. how did you get the awesome VTEC light.. is it from the solenoid?. always wanted something simliar but blue and never known how to get it in?. if you dont mind me asking your secrets lol..£53 a corner is damn good imo!.. thats for the 205's yeah?. so should be cheaper for 195's?

vtec light was very easy got some red led lights all wired and ready for use..used tiger seal on it at the top of cluster n hidden and then wired it to the vtec wire coming out from the ecu!!i think the vtec wire is yellow/green :-)looks way more better in reality!!! tires are 205!! so 195 must be alot cheaper.. plus my rims are 16 :-)