Shadz Vtis

Shadz-VTIs

definate increases power.. drives more smoothly now!!!!!! was itching for days lol paul make sure you wear gloves before you touch the wrap!!!lol :-)

:o:o:o This is sounding better and better! iching for days :shock:ok gloves it is! :lol:

GLOVES!? you need this!

http://www.ppsgb.com/uploads/productima ... l_suit.jpg

rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1

definate increases power.. drives more smoothly now!!!!!! was itching for days lol paul make sure you wear gloves before you touch the wrap!!!lol :-)

:o:o:o This is sounding better and better! iching for days :shock:ok gloves it is! :lol:

GLOVES!? you need this!

http://www.ppsgb.com/uploads/productima ... l_suit.jpg

rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1

Joke im loving that suite i want one look like the Nasa guys off ET.

i wrapped my Manifold and Decat itched like a mofo for 3 days i cant wait to fit them if it stops that tappety noise aswell its a bonus i remember that from my old Mani on my old MC2 was horrible especially when it was cold, and a little extra BHP you say bonus.

Whats your job you work for Nasa hunt ET's?

:lol: no im a storeman on a nuclear power plant, i dont have to suit up that much now a days just if there short on men that are trained to go into the active areas, there not nice places to work, some areas were only allowed to work for 10mins then we have to get out, then thats us for the day because we have reached out dose limit. :shock:

Shaz you got my vote mate, can i ask whats that light box thingy above your main fuse box in the engine bay top right hand corner red thing its buggin me as to what it is.