My MB6 VTI-S

megamitzmb6

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah possibly,

in talks with my man about a k24 block with stage 3 k20 head, running about 280bhp@ fly and 200lb torque

not gonna happen until next summer tho

Nice, I was just looking through a mag and saw TDI are seliing the JDM FD2 K20A for £5.5K.

K24/20 hybrid is the way forward!!

Uzy there's a B18c4 on ebay now for £450

Uzy there's a B18c4 on ebay now for £450

am no after the engine lol :lol: i was just hoping the engine went in the wee GT 8-)

the b18c4 im prob gonna put in the wee car bud, seeing as its such a strong engine.

yeah defo k24/k20 is the future although i still think the old b's are fab engine and more reliable than a K.

am going to be jealous man lol. sounds like you got a good plan for it lol. get a kind of crx style exhaust set up for it. with some angles and spec 2!! ;)

the b18c4 im prob gonna put in the wee car bud, seeing as its such a strong engine.

yeah defo k24/k20 is the future although i still think the old b's are fab engine and more reliable than a K.

yea totaly agree .i m thinking to got a Jazz and K20 swap.but didnt seen one in UK. so don't want to be a guinea pig. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

http://www.importtuner.com/tech/0705_im ... index.html

I know a guy who was looking into K20-ing a Jazz. Not sure if he started/finished it, but if he did, it'll be sweet! Scare the crap out of a few mega money cars that!!!!! ;)8-)8-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived