Problem :-/ video added

Shadz-VTIs

ok my car recently picked up another problem and its doing my head in :-/ basically when im driving im getting this annoying 'humming' sound from the front..hard to tell which side!! can also feel roughness on my pedals when the sounds gets a little loud!!!took it to the garage on the ramp nothing no sound!! has any1 experienced this that can help me out find this problem?? thanks

humming, usualy wheel bearing, when driving, and you can here the humming do a lane change when you steer one way it should go and the other it should stay.

roughness on the pedal's you need to explane a little bit more about that.

yes. the man above sounds right. probably driver side? quick check is to jack each wheel up and try and see if theres any play in the wheel by moving it top to bottom. also is the sound whilst in gear only or continious when car is moving? this just eliminates possible gearbox fault.

thanks for the replies :-) yea i just checked the wheels theres no movement at all!!!can still hear the sound when its nuetral but still moving..what i mean by the pedals is ..it feels like the tyre is flat or low...which isnt :-/

thanks for the replies :-) yea i just checked the wheels theres no movement at all!!!can still hear the sound when its nuetral but still moving..what i mean by the pedals is ..it feels like the tyre is flat or low...which isnt :-/

that happend to me today! thought one of the front tyres were low got out and there fine? :?:?:? Still feels like it now but could be me being paranoid :?:?

that happend to me today! thought one of the front tyres were low got out and there fine? :?:?:? Still feels like it now but could be me being paranoid :?:?

Think we got same problem! just picked the other half from work! still the same,,, sort of feels like something is pulling! :?:?:?

I would have still thought it was the bearing mate. There proibably wont be much sound when the mechanic spins the wheel on the ramp, as the wheels not going fast enough. I take it the noise starts from around 30mph upwards? Is it louder at any certain speeds, quieter at others? What about when low speeds, from lock to lock?

I would have still thought it was the bearing mate. There proibably wont be much sound when the mechanic spins the wheel on the ramp, as the wheels not going fast enough. I take it the noise starts from around 30mph upwards? Is it louder at any certain speeds, quieter at others? What about when low speeds, from lock to lock?

Daves right ;) is wheel bearing mate! mine start at 30mph,, at least the fronts are cheaper to buy than the rear! :D