Meet Becca :) (Sold!)

Krzys

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:evil: sorry to see this mate :evil:

Cheers man!

To cheer me up the MG ZS180 suspension and ARB should be going on today! Had a passenger ride out in one last night too so I'm really looking forward to getting hold of Becca for some B road fun tonight! :D

in response to the above - about the ARB, is this just a standard MGZS 180 ARB?. or honda standard?. did you replace the bushes?

and the suspension, did you have to purchase Eibach lowering springs or will the standard MGZS 180 stuff give the 30mm drop anyway?

Standard MG ZS180 shocks and springs - Should give between 15 and 25mm but are a lot stiffer and improves the handling no end over standard! :D

Again, MG ZS180 ARB, the bushes are in good nick so left them, though painting it before it goes on and I'm without any at the minute so the back end is rolling like a fat man chasing a burger! :lol:

I will be polybushin the whole lot at some point, just when I can afford it, for now I'm just fitting bits I had ordered before my paintwork was damaged! [smash.gif]

Just noticed the bridgestone miss shapen i have had two of these tyres go like that on me they are awful tyres interesting are they Potenza's i think proper sh1te and their not cheap one either.

Just noticed the bridgestone miss shapen i have had two of these tyres go like that on me they are awful tyres interesting are they Potenza's i think proper sh1te and their not cheap one either.

I think it was down to age more than anything, they say a tyre should only have a 5 year life, not 12 [smash.gif]:lol:

The new Avon ZV5's give really good dry grip and plenty of confidence in the wet too! [smitten.gif]

Twisties + Passengers = sick-smileys-1050.gif]

Where in Nottingham are you mate for some Chav Tw*t to do that to you car?

looking at the pics trying to figure out but cant pin point it dont even recognise the sainsburys car park gonna guess erm Arnold?

Where in Nottingham are you mate for some Chav Tw*t to do that to you car?

looking at the pics trying to figure out but cant pin point it dont even recognise the sainsburys car park gonna guess erm Arnold?

Castle Marina Sainsburys for those pictures, at the time the car was done, she on a side street off Edwards lane, refuse to leave her in the same place again!