Meet Becca :) (Sold!)

Krzys

bastichs doing that to your car. Maybe have a crack with a rotary to polish it out yourself or speak to a few detailers in your area? Check out detailing world for scratches there have been some good results with dealing with scratches. They definitely need a cleaver to the neck tho twunts!

I use the tesco 99 ron; I wouldn't desecrate my MC2's insides with that 95 muck :D

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great build up (not sure about the stickers though - sorry!) :)

Noticed you mention in you first post you used to have an EK4. How do you find the MB compares? Im off to view one this weekend, and having also prev owned an EK4 Im expecting the MB to feel a bit wobbly. Excited to be back in a car with a b series under the hood either way!

I tell you what, a lot of the characteristics are the same, I love it! You'll notice with the LSD that the front tucks in better into the corners! Though in standard form she does roll a fair bit but because at the time I went from an X-Trail to the MB6 it took me a while to notice! :lol:

2nd gear is a bitch, find yourself about 500rpm out of VTEC when giving it beans but I have a plan for that instead of a VTEC controller or replacing the gearbox but that's long term stuff!

The MB is still quite light and still upsets the bigger cars like the EK, engine note is the same! Love it! :D

No worries about the stickers, I was bored! To be honest though I haven't ordered anymore even though I had planned to, I think I'm out of that phase :lol:

bastichs doing that to your car. Maybe have a crack with a rotary to polish it out yourself or speak to a few detailers in your area? Check out detailing world for scratches there have been some good results with dealing with scratches. They definitely need a cleaver to the neck tho twunts!

I use the tesco 99 ron; I wouldn't desecrate my MC2's insides with that 95 muck :D

First thing I did was visit a mate who does detailing and then my mates at a bodyshop, a good amount would come out with a lot of effort but parts are down to primer so sadly she does need paining, luckily though I've got a bit of touch up paint so I went over it the other week, going to go over again this weekend, just wish I had the money to sort it out but I guess waiting is good too!

She'll look awesome once she's sorted :D

Noticed you mention in you first post you used to have an EK4. How do you find the MB compares? Im off to view one this weekend, and having also prev owned an EK4 Im expecting the MB to feel a bit wobbly. Excited to be back in a car with a b series under the hood either way!

I tell you what, a lot of the characteristics are the same, I love it! You'll notice with the LSD that the front tucks in better into the corners! Though in standard form she does roll a fair bit but because at the time I went from an X-Trail to the MB6 it took me a while to notice! :lol:

2nd gear is a bitch, find yourself about 500rpm out of VTEC when giving it beans but I have a plan for that instead of a VTEC controller or replacing the gearbox but that's long term stuff!

The MB is still quite light and still upsets the bigger cars like the EK, engine note is the same! Love it! :D

D

Yeah the presence of the LSD is a def plus, driven an ITR and the way that bit into corners on power was excellent. I'm coming from a CL6 Accord, which to be fair is a pretty sharp drive for a car of it's size, but it's just a bit dull.

Out of interest, was yours advertised on Autotrader? I recall seeing one up with stupidly low mileage and thought "that must be dodgy". Looks like I was wrong if yours is that same one! Prime example of a mint car, shame those knuckle-dragging primates vandalized it.

D

Yeah the presence of the LSD is a def plus, driven an ITR and the way that bit into corners on power was excellent. I'm coming from a CL6 Accord, which to be fair is a pretty sharp drive for a car of it's size, but it's just a bit dull.

Out of interest, was yours advertised on Autotrader? I recall seeing one up with stupidly low mileage and thought "that must be dodgy". Looks like I was wrong if yours is that same one! Prime example of a mint car, shame those knuckle-dragging primates vandalized it.

Yeah she was on the trader at the bottom for ages! Buxton auto centre or something, I saw it and rang the bloke up who was happy to give me the V5C reference so I could run the MOT history check (its free and confirmed the mileage) and I was there in a shot, wasn't even a planned purchase! rlol.gif1

Yeah I'm gutted about the damage to the paint but I have plans to deal with that in next month or two when funds allow :D

The MB6 is such a brilliant all rounder though! I love it because I can do everything I want/need to do without any real compromise! 8-)

The MB6 is such a brilliant all rounder though! I love it because I can do everything I want/need to do without any real compromise! 8-)

Sound like a tv ad :lol:

And then came the MC2 :D

Mine handles like one at the minute while I'm without the rear ARB :lol:

But I did have one a few years back, shame it was a nail though because I loved it! Proper sleeper :D

• 1 month later...

Quick update, I've got the VTi-S front lip and sideskirts fitted, the rear is yet to appear but bad weather and lack of time has stopped play!

But here's a few pictures to keep you all going! :lol:

Not sure if I want to colour code or not long term as the car will be going in for paint when I get funds together!

IMAG0224.jpg

IMAG0225.jpg

IMAG0223.jpg

Are you keeping them black or colour coding :?:

I'm not sure, I want to get the rear on and the wheels on so I can see what she could look like, I've narrowed it down to two sets of wheels I like, the Sprint SW98's in gunmetal or Rota Grids, same colour, both 16".

Get your mods on the engine, buy a hondata, put some methanol into your fuel, get a good tune and she will make a lot more power!

Then boom! :lol:[smash.gif]

That's looking perfect for me to whip the screw driver out and borrow them at Jap fest :D

At least wait till I've got the rear on (Hopefully this weekend if it isn't raining!) before you steal 'em! :lol: