skunk2 inlet manifolds ?

VTISmichael

Been researching inlet manifolds, i know skunk2 is a well known make and after being on their own website and couples others i noticed there isnt the b18c4 listed, so they dont make one ? and does the b18c5/b18c1 fit or a different one ?

Thanks for any input guys :)

also found this other make AEBS, they are quite a bit cheaper and the info says they basically the integra type r inlet improved and gives 20+ bhp

found a website but i dunno the info listed seems a bit ebay (foney) http://www.eraceparts.com/item08fd-2.ht ... ID=1521550

Yeah just took a look on http://www.bloxracing.com/bloxshop/inde ... uct_id=433

and they seem more genuine sort of make and quailty, they are about $50 more but thats still cheap and the intake bore is 72mm, the aebs one is 65mm.

Also i thnk the b18c1 and the b18c4 are the same intake, i believe they have the same double valve system ?

I saw something about removing the butterflies inside the intake manifold too ?

again i will need a remap/new ecu like hondata ?

i have a AEBS on my car. look at my build thread. the AEBS was purposely made for the GSR/C4 head. where as the skunk 2 was made for the teg which has a slightly different injector angle. skunk 2 on the GSR/C4 fires fuel in the wrong area. AEBS was designed for these heads only. the skunk 2 as above is for the teg with just a re-worked flange plate to fit GSR/C4.

its not to say gains wont be made. its just as light as skunk 2 and has a bigger chamber. all state massive 20HP increase.. just ignore that bit :lol: ...

you will need injector rail spacers and have to use longer studs to fit the injector rail. its not a straight swop with AEBS. i beleive skunk 2 is though iv never tried the skunk 2.

with the AEBS i got a shorter throttle cable bracket just like oem but enough to clear the the bonnet/strutbrace.

Yeh the blox and the aebs look pretty much indentical but the blox looks better made and they do a throttle http://www.bloxracing.com/bloxshop/inde ... uct_id=430 but im gonna get a stock item and see how far i can bore it out :)

That

is great link, those crome ones look pretty gd but no prices as such, So what are the gains then ? less or more than the example 20 bhp they say ?

The adaption wont be a problem for me, i can make nice ally spacers up at work and what about injectors....would getting some type R ones benifit the whole package ?