My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

think am the only m thats down the beach at the weekends infact i think am the only m in aberdeenshire haha

:lol::lol: if my filter has arrived today ill give it a go installing everything tomorrow and let you know how i get on :?

filter arrived yesterday so gave installing my cold air intake a bash today haha and it was suprisingly easy!

installed it as a short ram intake just to see what it looked like etc also had to DIY the air sensor as the hole wasnt big enough but its fine and sounds and works like a beast! 8-)

DSCF0284.jpg

DSCF0287.jpg

DSCF0288.jpg

DSCF0286.jpg

DSCF0289.jpg

im happy with the result :D

Great work looks the b*ll*cks mate well done told you it was easy looks nice for a 1.4 get that rocker sprayed up and a good pressure wash under there will be even better.

well done applause.gif1

Great work looks the b*ll*cks mate well done told you it was easy looks nice for a 1.4 get that rocker sprayed up and a good pressure wash under there will be even better.

well done applause.gif1

cheers mate :) painting the rocker cover is next on the list! would of done it today but ive ran out of time :( do you mean pressure wash the engine bay?!? :?

yeah or steam clean it, i normally cover it in degreaser cover all sensitive bits with carrier bags and blast hell out of it once the degreasers done its thing.

cover dizzy,alternator, Battery and dont blast your radiator coz you may go through it depending on the condition of it. good luck

yeah or steam clean it, i normally cover it in degreaser cover all sensitive bits with carrier bags and blast hell out of it once the degreasers done its thing.

cover dizzy,alternator, Battery and dont blast your radiator coz you may go through it depending on the condition of it. good luck

hmm ive never heard of anyone do that before! it seems scary :shock: i dont have a pressure washer or steam cleaner might just give the bay a good wipe down :D cheers for the advise :) the next free time that i have will be on friday afternoon so will paint the rocker cover and clean the engine bay then :)

also a nice tank cutter hole in the bumper should be good to get the cold air to the filter

think i could feed it through to where the foglight is meant to be? and what would i need to do that?