My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

yeah i will tomorrow for you mate peice of p1ss 2 min job with right tools look at my build thread.

Denso's more preferable for Jap cars if you can get them mate if not these will do.

i have used both find densos just last longer and perform better through the revs.

yeah i will tomorrow for you mate peice of p1ss 2 min job with right tools look at my build thread.

Denso's more preferable for Jap cars if you can get them mate if not these will do.

i have used both find densos just last longer and perform better through the revs.

brilliant! thanks so much! :D:D:D ok ill have a look for denso's, cheers for all the advice 1"£££$££"!!

well i always put them in my hondas i had them in my old 1.6 SOHC vtec and my 1.8VTI i have now and they have always made a difference i also combined them with KV85 HT leads aswell and a new dizzy cap every year or so.

there is definately a difference between them and Standard OEM plugs i dare say it will get the most out of you MPG as well with that new filter on.

do you plan for better HT leads and a better exhaust system how far are you looking to go with you MB?

well i always put them in my hondas i had them in my old 1.6 SOHC vtec and my 1.8VTI i have now and they have always made a difference i also combined them with KV85 HT leads aswell and a new dizzy cap every year or so.

there is definately a difference between them and Standard OEM plugs i dare say it will get the most out of you MPG as well with that new filter on.

do you plan for better HT leads and a better exhaust system how far are you looking to go with you MB?

as in HT leads do you mean the leads that come from the spark plugs? then yes i would like some better ones, and as far as exhaust system i only have the cobra backbox on at the moment, what else could i do with the exhuast system? manifold? etc