My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Why dont you look out for some good quality second hand lowering springs that way you get best of both worlds theres more then one civic forum and they all have stuff for sale.

im sure i saw some Konis on ebay going cheap enough.

yeh suppose better safe than sorry, im just not sure on fitament, would these fit?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-H ... 1c23f3f66f

Why dont you look out for some good quality second hand lowering springs that way you get best of both worlds theres more then one civic forum and they all have stuff for sale.

im sure i saw some Konis on ebay going cheap enough.

yeh suppose better safe than sorry, im just not sure on fitament, would these fit?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-H ... 1c23f3f66f

no wrong chassis i would fit them to yours let me have a look for you see what i can see, why you saying better safe then sorry something wrong with yours?

What shocks are they going?

Got my setup from these dude bargain prices:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZS-2-5-V6-180-REAR-SHOCKERS-SPRINGS-ROVER-45-400-/370578660446?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5648359c5e

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZS-2-5-V6-180-FRONT-SHOCKERS-SPRINGS-ROVER-45-400-/370579255272?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item56483eafe8

grab em while they available coz they like hot cakes mate run on these springs until you find a bargain lowered set, i found motobuild ones but think they wouldnt suit the car as the designed for the V6 Lump not a 1.4 engine.

no wrong chassis i would fit them to yours let me have a look for you see what i can see, why you saying better safe then sorry something wrong with yours?

ah ok nah better getting some good quality lowering springs than those cheap ebay coilovers! and yeh would be going to the mgzs shocks when i get them. those are not bad for 70 quid but i am a teenager and want more low :lol: minimum of 40mm thanks :D ill have a look for mgzs lowering springs aswell

ah ok nah better getting some good quality lowering springs than those cheap ebay coilovers! and yeh would be going to the mgzs shocks when i get them. those are not bad for 70 quid but i am a teenager and want more low :lol: minimum of 40mm thanks :D ill have a look for mgzs lowering springs aswell

the only ones are Motobuild ones no good for Hondas not enough engine weight the V6 is a heavy lump, you will have to look for Honda ones i take that back i should have known coz i looked, eibach your best bet as they developed the MGZS180 suspension so it would be sensible match.

the only ones are Motobuild ones no good for Hondas not enough engine weight the V6 is a heavy lump, you will have to look for Honda ones i take that back i should have known coz i looked, eibach your best bet as they developed the MGZS180 suspension so it would be sensible match.

ok thanks! :D will just have to look out for some! ive been hard at work this morning pics will be up in a few minutes ;)

ive been hard at work this morning, had a painting session.

first i painted the 'h' on the steering wheel red

DSCF0350.jpg

then painted the dipstick handle red

DSCF0355.jpg

my rear wiper handle thingy not nice

DSCF0357.jpg

DSCF0356.jpg

so give it a fresh coat :) its looking sleek now ;)

DSCF0358.jpg

then the finally rocker cover! :twisted: got a bit carried away with the pics :lol:

DSCF0352.jpg

DSCF0354.jpg

DSCF0359.jpg

DSCF0360.jpg

DSCF0362.jpg

Looking a lot lot better would look better if you take the nasty heat shield off the manifold and pray it VHT silver or Even red if thats what you got.

Well done

i tried to take it off! but couldnt :oops:

got the top 2 bolts off but the bottom one is seized shut and hard to get to aswell, will try again though and i plan on getting a new manifold soon :)