1.8 vti aerodeck - what to look for?

650rob

Now then. New member to the site and soon to be owner of an 1.8 vti aerodeck - hopefully! I've been reading though the forum for the last couple of days and what I've not been able to find, on here and google, is a buyer's guide for the 1.8 vti aerodeck. Other than the usual checks, is there anything specific I should be looking out for?

Cheers

Rob

Now then. New member to the site and soon to be owner of an 1.8 vti aerodeck - hopefully! I've been reading though the forum for the last couple of days and what I've not been able to find, on here and google, is a buyer's guide for the 1.8 vti aerodeck. Other than the usual checks, is there anything specific I should be looking out for?

Cheers

Rob

yes ave a read of this,,,, http://www.civic5.com/hondacivicbuyersguide.php 1"£££$££"!!

Aye, well, my van insurance is due for renewal and the barstewards want £900 notes for a poxy van! Since I don't use it as I used too - I used to use it for getting my ktm about, but, I've since sold it; so now the van is redundant. With the aerodeck I will get a decent motor andI'll be able to transport my downhill bike. The irony of the situation, is, the van does not give me the option for hooning about like the civic. Whereas the civic will cost half of what they wanted for the van insurance!

Thanks for the link - that is a quality buyer's guide! I'm going to be a right gimboid and create a checklist for looking the car over lol.

Aye, well, my van insurance is due for renewal and the barstewards want £900 notes for a poxy van!

Tell me about it! Try making a claim for contents as well :x . Been broken into 3 times in as many years, apparently all you need to break into a Peugot boxer is a stanly knife- probably doesn't help on the insurance front!

The Aerodeck is fast becoming the mountainbikers wagon of choice; those Volvo/ passat peeps just aint got no style!

Have you seen the news this week?-

http://dirt.mpora.com/news/ktm-uk-fli-distribution.html

Oooh! That'll work!

For wheels check out Tegiwa's selection of Sprint alloys (Interga OEM copies). Accords have larger wheels that also fit.

Don't be showing me that! I've got enough toys on the go without seeing anything new and shiny. Consumer fetishism at its worst!

The aerodeck will be taking me to the alps this summer so I've got to prioritise...

rear anti roll bar and mg zs 180 suspension it is then!

Hi Rob. Good choice the deck, you'll love it! I've lost count of the amount of M's I've flyered with the civic5 flyer round here, so if you found one on yours it was probably me!! lol The buyers guide tells you basically everything you need to know and watch out for 8-) get some pics of the deck up when you get a chance mate