My MB6 VTi

mthompo

no steve never got them i am currently off sick and have been since christmas so funds are tight have invested my last spare cash into another wee car to get a quick turn so until get that back cant afford to be out any more money so it wil have to wait another couple of weeks before can get anything! jimbob that might be worth looking into ill have to have a wee think see what i can do.....that for comments lads

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

well been a while since i been on not much done tbh had a bit of trouble. First thing that went wrong was the back box broke, wasnt really fussed because hated it anyway so i got a full stainless cat back on her now, not sure what make the center section is but the de-cat and backbox is a longlife system fitted by street racer a local agent. Have to say the note sounds great only thing i need now is a manifold!

Original one off:

4075f79c.jpg

cd64ac0a.jpg

new one on:

fbc4aa11.jpg

0012d98c.jpg

Then had a blow out and found that had no spare wheel in the car so picked these up for £40 with tyres

e40b621f.jpg

tbh i prefere these wheels on the car just undecided on what colour to go!

then i fitted yellow bulbs to the headlights

05ee51b1.jpg

588b5a3a.jpg

cbbca8bb.jpg

d75939fe.jpg

and then broke a droplink so got that sorted today lol still have fogs looking amber ones!

• 2 weeks later...

well got rocker cover off and painted and give her a clean today first time i cleaned it since i got it :oops: have an odd wheel on it atm but im liking the 5 spokes thinking of running them and doing them black tbh anyway some pictures

a9e8b616.jpg

4ffa4205.jpg

5ffdc59e.jpg

087c52cf.jpg

ba460504.jpg

4eeb20f3.jpg

228e3942.jpg

fd02fb59.jpg

2be6f27a.jpg

Comments welcome :D