remote C/L. worth sawpping?

ep82

Hi all

Just 1 quick quetion.

Is it worth swopping/removing the Remote C/L unit from another Mcivic which my friend is breaking? his is an aerodeck just like mine.

Mine doesnt work. I have a fob here but I believe it doesnt belong to my car. the Previous owner told me a fib (which I found out recently).

Does someone knows how much work does this involve? OR can you just get a fob from honda? (I know it might cost alot) but can they do it? OR re-program the fob I have?

Don't you just take the receiver which is buy interior light and the fob of course. But to be honest they are pretty sh1t everyone I have had you have to stand right next to the car to open it miles well use the key lol

Oh. really. is it that simpo :lol::P ???? Thought you might need to remove the whole unit. like stuff behind the dash

Well it will just make my life easier now that my little one has grown up and I cant really unlock the door whilst carrying her and a load of other stuff LOL

Oh. really. is it that simpo :lol::P ???? Thought you might need to remove the whole unit. like stuff behind the dash

Well it will just make my life easier now that my little one has grown up and I cant really unlock the door whilst carrying her and a load of other stuff LOL

i know the feeling mate my RCL has just packed in bet mine is/was an aftermarket alarm, pain in the ar*e trying to unlock it with the key while carrying the nippers. :(

I'd love to be able to get RCL for my MB =[

It's finding one with the IR reciever and the keyfob for cheap though.

Yeah dude it's actually really easy.

The circular black box by the interior light just gets replaced with the new one and the matching keyfob.

Jobs a good'un =]