Facom Tools is it just me or are the actually dog turd?

Guest jimbob738

ok i just want to know does anyone else own a Facom 1/2" s.161 Ratchet i had it about 3 years and it been crap from day 1 fitted it with repair kit tonight and is it repaired is it b****ry, i have 2 other signets and there brilliant just wondered if anyone else thinks there yank rubbish or just me? :x

ive got a couple of facom 1/4 drive ratchets and ive had no bother with them but there only used for light stuff, my 3/8s stuf is either snap on, britool or halfords professional, halfords pro or advance that its called now is realy good stuff, infact its mad in the same factory as snapon they just have a differnt stamping machine, life time garantee on there stuff too. never had any bother with them.

Ok Just me then :? i thought this ratchet was supposed to be like the best you can get but nevermind i think ill get a signet one always served me well i just missed out on a full signet socket set on the bay 120 pounds worth for 45 pounds used 3 times gutted.

Honestly no Bullsh1t i used this ratchet originally to do my old Manifold and Decat on my First aerodeck so was probably 3rd time of use and it just went as soon as i put any force on it so i stripped it down cleaned fresh grease still a bag of sh1te but i paid like 35 quid for it from my old tool man so you know how it is wanted to get some use out of it, i moved out of notts and lost contact with my tool guy otherwise i'd have given it him back and told him its crap i might try and track him down and go meet him if they have lifetime garuntee.

I have a 200 piece halfords pro kit and its really good. Got it for 50 after it being half price and I had a voucher too.

Still brand new silled in the box lol

I have a 200 piece halfords pro kit and its really good. Got it for 50 after it being half price and I had a voucher too.

Still brand new silled in the box lol

No i used it the other day to help my mate service his car. It actually get used more on mates cars than mine lol