front arb

kyekye09

hi all

im looking for an upgrade to my standard front arb on my mc1 so what options are open to me....????

mb6/mc2(are these any thicker...????

mg zs180 (do these even fit)....?????

dc2.... can anybody help me on this please as im struggling here

Thought you were selling up?

i think they the same mate also pretty sure the MGZS one wont fit its made to fit round the V6 rover poo engine i thinks?

could be wrong, i think a poly bush kit for you would be best and maybe drop it off clean it up and paint? Good luck anyway in your quest.

ive had a change of heart bud ;) just trying to sharpen up the handling now i might try and re-work another h brace to fit snug under the 4-1 mani just cant understand why there is no upgrade for a front arb appart from poly bushing :roll::|

Thats what i wanted to hear! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

So am I would have been a massive waste
Glad you have changed your mind :-)

i just cant seem to part with this car i usally have a car for no more than 9/12months but my mc seems to have got me by the short and curlies :shock::lol::lol::lol: so just watch out for some interesting mods in the next 12months(moneys permiting as the wife is due to drop our forth in mid may ecstatic.gif1:D:D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all

im looking for an upgrade to my standard front arb on my mc1 so what options are open to me....????

mb6/mc2(are these any thicker...????

mg zs180 (do these even fit)....?????

dc2.... can anybody help me on this please as im struggling here

Thought you were selling up?

i think they the same mate also pretty sure the MGZS one wont fit its made to fit round the V6 rover poo engine i thinks?

could be wrong, i think a poly bush kit for you would be best and maybe drop it off clean it up and paint? Good luck anyway in your quest.

ive had a change of heart bud ;) just trying to sharpen up the handling now i might try and re-work another h brace to fit snug under the 4-1 mani just cant understand why there is no upgrade for a front arb appart from poly bushing :roll::|

Thats what i wanted to hear! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

So am I would have been a massive waste
Glad you have changed your mind :-)

i just cant seem to part with this car i usally have a car for no more than 9/12months but my mc seems to have got me by the short and curlies :shock::lol::lol::lol: so just watch out for some interesting mods in the next 12months(moneys permiting as the wife is due to drop our forth in mid may ecstatic.gif1:D:D

You have roof rails, strap a bench to it, let the kids feel the wind in their hair ;):lol: