For all those who thought £80 for KV85 leads is too much

Guest jimbob738

I was on knights build thread bigging up Magnecore HT Leads as they are brilliant but alot of people thinking £80 was too higher a price for such a product i have to disagree as i run them and worth every penny but heres an alternative 0.5mm smaller but be better than OEM i think:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RED-8MM-SILICONE-IGNITION-HT-LEADS-PRELUDE-CIVIC-VTI-VTEC-INTEGRA-TYPE-R-MLR-BB-/150758080058?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2319e1be3a

anyone buys em let me know im interested how they fair up against the Magnecores KV85 at £83.99 but they are fantastic leads.

Hmm, adverts like that worry me to be honest . Unknown leads , random price and words like motorsport banded around. Bet they were about 2p to make in china !. Personally I would rather save up or go second hand.

Hmm, adverts like that worry me to be honest . Unknown leads , random price and words like motorsport banded around. Bet they were about 2p to make in china !. Personally I would rather save up or go second hand.

x2 not sure I'd risk it, (buy cheap, buy twice :roll: ) Standard leads 7mm btw.