Gibbo's MA8

gibbo_1987

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey soz for late replys can't get on here much with no comp and fone is slower than a stunned slug for loading lol...decided im keeping her...put a decat on now and new filter and inlet pipe...painted 2 of my wheels silver to brighten them up but they turned out rubbish and weather's crap to so can't redo them just yet...also has 4 toyo proxes on now which I got cheap second hand :) that's it for now no pics yet cos can't get on computer...gutted I missed out on tickets for japfest to so car will be stuck in car park I guess :(

Wow! You've really transformed her from the first pics mate! That last one looks mint! Deffo keep her, tons of potential there, and like you say, a bit different to the usual eg/ek's you see on every street corner. Looks a lot like my MA8 (blue Betty, check my project threads ;) ) Big difference in the handling with the toyos on eh! I had them on mine too (and got them on my mb6) and the difference was like night and day. The MA8 seemed better balanced for some reason (maybe the engine weight?) always loved the handling on mine. Seeing yours, I really miss mine now! :cry:

thanks for comments...yeah deffo is a big diffrence with the tyres doesnt feel like im floating no more lol...got a quick pic with new wheel colour now but cars filthy...want some facelift rear lights now but people ask way to much for them so il wait till i find one down scrappy...heres pic with new wheel colour...what yas think ? ignore the splitter at front needs chopping down a bit lol

DSC_0194.jpg

looking sweet mate keep it up and has the intake pipe made a difference and how much of a difference has the decat made and has it still got the centre box i dont know if i should say this on here i have a blue and black rover 400 which is slammed right down i saw you near torquay once mate lovely car :D

dean.