SORTED!!! MG SHOCKS AND EIBACH SPRINGS, UNUSUAL!!!

yaseen

if your damper rod hasnt shot through the rear speaker panel, it looks like its the springs... sure they aint been cut? are they for an EK civic or DC2?

that would explain things. make sure you make a note of the part numbers and give Eibach a call 01455 285 851.

Good thinking batman! 1"£££$££"!!

no problem tonto :D;):lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your damper rod hasnt shot through the rear speaker panel, it looks like its the springs... sure they aint been cut? are they for an EK civic or DC2?

that would explain things. make sure you make a note of the part numbers and give Eibach a call 01455 285 851.

Thanks suspension man :)

Saw the car yesterday it seems the arch is touching the tyre now, going to get them off asap today before I shoot my shocks.

Basically heres the link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eibach-Pro-Ki ... 2eb200ef40

It says it fits Honda Civic EJ/EK/MA/MB from DemonTweeks they said it should fit 100% and I suppose they are right because the front went on properly and have had no problems. The service was brilliant though, sent out next day etc...

Weather seems good today, so I have no choice but to put the MG ZS Spings on their orginal shocks, lets see what happens, if the car goes back up then its deffo these springs I got and Im gonna tell the demon mans whats happening!!!

sorry to say pal 4020-140 is wrong :|

should have for this modification4024-140=£200ish :|

this uses the better damper from the above mg and is only suited for lowering on the 4024-140

culculated by myself and others b4 prob origonally for my mc2 but seems fine on the mb series aswell.

your option now being, fit old type honda dampers backor send them back? and get the above replacement exchange.

:evil: sorry to tell you the bad news :oops:

You have got MG shocks on the front as well right?

harVTEC

harVTEC its you!!! lol

Naa dude, standard shocks on Eibach at the front atm, still need to source some for up front...

TBH quite happy with the standard ones on the front, dont want it any lower than that, very practical for me at that height can comfortably go over anything car park ramps, speed bumps etc