SORTED!!! MG SHOCKS AND EIBACH SPRINGS, UNUSUAL!!!

yaseen

That is weird, I have eibachs on mgzs on mine no probs, have you definitely got the right springs for your car, springs round the wrong way, don't think you can do that but worth a check. :?:

Rob (kyekye09) has same set up on his MC1 with no problems also. :?

Lol naa I got them the right way round, but dont understand what has happened its really weird!

Unless its because the springs are progressive and that has something to do with it? but not sure man :S do you have any pics of your springs?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o weetec to the rescue :idea:

wrong part number

spring isolater left out

wrong way round

:idea:

Everything is correctly done, I got the shocks off a MGZS 180 its also the right way round, will be taking some pics tommorow after I open it all up again, somethings really not right here

Only photo I have I'm afraid, eibach springs lying down and mgzs rears with standard springs still on iirc. :?

You definitely got the right springs for your car :?:

if your damper rod hasnt shot through the rear speaker panel, it looks like its the springs... sure they aint been cut? are they for an EK civic or DC2?

that would explain things. make sure you make a note of the part numbers and give Eibach a call 01455 285 851.

if your damper rod hasnt shot through the rear speaker panel, it looks like its the springs... sure they aint been cut? are they for an EK civic or DC2?

that would explain things. make sure you make a note of the part numbers and give Eibach a call 01455 285 851.

Good thinking batman! 1"£££$££"!!