my vti-s

danxs

The "dodgy computer controlled manual box" is called the i-Shift!!! How does your Dad get on with it? I just ask as we have had loads of complaints about it, if it takes ages to change gear, there is a ECU update available for it depending on what year it is, get your Dad down to your local Honda dealer, they should be able to update it for nothing under the warranty, just tell them it hesitates and takes ages to change gear!!! ;)

No disrepect to you or your Dad, but we think they are shocking, cant believe Honda released it tbh!! They have now seen the light and put a proper Auto box in the '09 model year onwards!!

Anyway, both civics looking mint bud, keep up the good work!!! 8-):D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its 57 plate and slow gear change isnt the word lol

il tell him and he will prob pop to honda to ask, its a nice car just shame its so slow!!!

didnt get much done as i wanted as its raining and ive not been in the mood

have got a few more pics of the car from the other night, shame there all with the fish eye lense lol, il post them shortly

few more pics.

_DSC0169.jpg

_DSC0170.jpg

_DSC0171.jpg

_DSC0172.jpg

_DSC0173.jpg

_DSC0175.jpg

_DSC0176.jpg

_DSC0177.jpg

_DSC0178.jpg

_DSC0188.jpg

_DSC0189.jpg

_DSC0190.jpg

_DSC0191.jpg

_DSC0205-1.jpg

_DSC0209-1.jpg

_DSC0208-1.jpg

_DSC0211-1.jpg

_DSC0212-1.jpg

_DSC0213-1.jpg

_DSC0214-1.jpg

_DSC0216-1.jpg

_DSC0168.jpg

sorry there so boring lol

i keep driving the car so havent had time to do much work to it, i will def be working under the bonnet on friday, need to create some new brackets for my teg airbox as its not sitting quite how i want it to lol

• 2 weeks later...

right ive got a few parts for the car

new honda timing belt and tensioner

new rocker gasket

new painted rocker to fit

new accessory belts

honda mtf box oil

hamp oil filter

silkolene oil

flush some fresh brake fluid thorough

the fogs will be replaced with a spare unbroken set ive got, the bumper and lip are being repainted, i have a new rear set of ARB links to fit

then i will possibly be listing the car up for sale. not 100% yet as i like it but i have an itch for something else lol

:)

took them prob between 9pm and 11pm

loads of places localish to me that are light up ok so didnt matter on the time. the car does look really good in the pics. hopefully wil look a lot better once ive sorted a few things then i might list it up for sale

if anyone is interested or may be interested in a tastefully modded mb6 please feel free to pop me a pm, like i said its not 100% but i may let it go sooner for the right offer

as it stands now

new discs and pads on front, new discs and pads and calipers on rear, new arb links, service due including belt (oe honda), teg dc2 air box, spoon filter, repainted rocker, type r front strut brace, 8k HID conversion, white led numberplate and sidelight bulbs, colour coded grille, 40mm springs on the front and rear (rear not fitted yet), ITR gearknob, few little brackets painted under bonnet to tidy it up and anodised washers and stainless bolts under bonnet.

Archived