MY MB1 NEW GRILLE

16srvtecsohc

not a lot more to honest, want it riding low, seems a lot of hassle plus where i live there is loads of speed humps and when i get my family on board it sits quite low.

plus i don't want to compromise the ride but like to improve handling, seems to loses speed round tight corners under acceleration.

:D really sweet mb1 mate, looks class. Mind, i'm biased tho lol Thought it was my MA8 when i first saw it lol. Looks good mate, nice to see another pre-facelift civic ;)

:D really sweet mb1 mate, looks class. Mind, i'm biased tho lol Thought it was my MA8 when i first saw it lol. Looks good mate, nice to see another pre-facelift civic ;)

lmao, i am well confused with this MA/MB/MC if you read my new member post, i was trying to work out what category it is in, couple of peeps says in a ma but badge as a MB so this is why i call it MB1 which its what other members recognise it as.

can any one else shed some light on this and see i should be call it lol

if its the 1.6Sr then it is indeed the MB1 mate. Your correct about MA;s having the grill in the bumper, but with the 1.6sr (being close to changeover onto the facelift "MB") was given the tag MB1, even though it is essentially an MA!! It is confusing, but for any body/light units, you'll be looking at "MA" stuff. ;)

So, end result is......you have got an MA "style" civic, known as an MB1 8-)

Archived