Alarm System

supermike

Hey guys, anyone got any experience with installing alarms? I have an alarm and imobiliser sitting in my garage and since my fob is fudged iv decided to put it in, i have got instructions with it but and advice would be much appreciated. I.E. where to tap into wires etc. The alarm does total closure, window roll up upon arm etc.

Get some to do it that does it for a living mate or a company the last thing you want is to be miles away from home and it go wrong . or burn your car out or something like that . £100 i bet you could get it wired in, its not worth doing it yourself if you are unsure. Rich

come on guys, i dont have a clue about car wiring but i bought a remote start alarm off ebay and managed to wire it all in, and it works perfect all what you do is use a volt meter and follow the instructions, simple!!!

But i thought you had problems when your neigbour pressed bbc1 on his remote for the telly the car started :lol: Just kidding mate ;):lol:

Im with the majority on this one, even though it can be done yourself, unless your really confident you can do it, get a pro in to wire it in mate. ;)

Archived