Civic MB6 from Serbia

Bojan B

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i like it, i didn't think i would but i do. I would have painted the bonnet the same colour though and had some little parts white maybe to follow the white theme from the wheels. Its all down to personal taste, and this is yours :D

There are more options as far as color. I have in mind the idea that the hood is also white, and green rims. I would ask if anyone has the time and working in photo shop to do it, to see how it would look. You need to do the covers for the fog lights, if I can not get the yellow fog lights to find. Here in Serbia is very hard to find yellow fog lights, especially typical for my car, so I have to do. I hope you understand. :D

There are more options as far as color. I have in mind the idea that the hood is also white, and green rims. I would ask if anyone has the time and working in photo shop to do it, to see how it would look. You need to do the covers for the fog lights, if I can not get the yellow fog lights to find. Here in Serbia is very hard to find yellow fog lights, especially typical for my car, so I have to do. I hope you understand. :D

could you not tint them with film..???