MY TITAN SILVER 1998 MB2

Nabil83

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well I have made myself look like a total kn00b today, advertised the car for sale 3 days ago, a buyer turned up after trvelling 75 miles, and was paying the full price I've asked (1 grand), everything went well drive test, as soon as he handed me the cash, have acted like an arsh00L and gave him the cash back and changed my mind, I love my civic so much and couldn't stand see her go like that, has it happened to any of the members ??

I think you made EXACTLY the correct decision DONT SELL !!!!!. im sure the buyer was not pleased with your desicion

but is Tough Luck on him you nearly let him have a little gem

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

just been in a similar position recently. buyer was ready to travel then i was faced with the decision what will i buy next and after all the money i allready spent on it.. too much car for the money. why give it away. besides what would i get next.

well I have made myself look like a total kn00b today, advertised the car for sale 3 days ago, a buyer turned up after trvelling 75 miles, and was paying the full price I've asked (1 grand), everything went well drive test, as soon as he handed me the cash, have acted like an arsh00L and gave him the cash back and changed my mind, I love my civic so much and couldn't stand see her go like that, has it happened to any of the members ??

classic :lol:rlol.gif1eyebrows.gif1 yepp done that b4 WACK11111

just been in a similar position recently. buyer was ready to travel then i was faced with the decision what will i buy next and after all the money i allready spent on it.. too much car for the money. why give it away. besides what would i get next.

that's was one of my thoughts, " what will I get next ?" especially when u know ur car has noting wrong with it, he did not have a happy face but hey Ive made him a cup of tea to cheer him up !