MGZS wheel bearings?

Cynabal

Ok I found a picture of a zs one online and looks different, and judging by lack of responses it's a no,

Is tha mb6 bearing shared with any other Honda? Im getting fed up with difficulty of finding the bits I want as not many places even have our civic listed in the models of Honda, I don't see why a mb6 bearing is 100 yet I've seen EP civic bearings for like 40. Frustrating feel like getting rid and picking up an ek or ep atleast it's easy to find what you want.

I expect the ep is just a bearing where the mb you get the whole hub. I don't no Wat you find so hard you can pretty much get anything for our car

I expect the ep is just a bearing where the mb you get the whole hub. I don't no Wat you find so hard you can pretty much get anything for our car

Ok here's one example tegiwa doesn't even have our model listed, many other places you put in the year of our model and always come up with 1.6 vti which is the ek. Virtually no aftermarket stuff for our cars, either ek or teg stuff and you never know if they are compatible if you do a search on lings it's doesn't show the 5 door, only finds it if you put a reg in so on and so forth, I guess it's just me then since I'm new to this model.

Aftermarket lights front and rear, carbon or kevlar bonnet, bucket seats Stuff that probably dosent exist or you have to modify, lol I was just in a p**sy mood today lol, but it does seem I quite often hit a brick wall seeking out parts, or our cars are listed so many ways on ebay etc. and sometimes I feel if I search MB6 is gives someone the right to add like £10 to the price even if the item is compatible with other hondas, just the feeling i get :(

any hints on terms i should use to find bits, atm im stuggling to find a set of track rod ends and rear drop links.

we could really do with compiling a huge list of cross compatible parts for the 5 door civic and good places to buy from :geek:

Take the front lights apart and spray the chrome black then tint or flyeyez the front and back lights. WraP the bonnet. I do know Wat ur saying mate its just no as common as the eg and ek, I use to be the same when I had the old ef civics

Aftermarket lights front and rear, carbon or kevlar bonnet, bucket seats Stuff that probably dosent exist or you have to modify, lol I was just in a pee pee mood today lol, but it does seem I quite often hit a brick wall seeking out parts, or our cars are listed so many ways on ebay etc. and sometimes I feel if I search MB6 is gives someone the right to add like £10 to the price even if the item is compatible with other hondas, just the feeling i get :(

any hints on terms i should use to find bits, atm im stuggling to find a set of track rod ends and rear drop links.

we could really do with compiling a huge list of cross compatible parts for the 5 door civic and good places to buy from :geek:

Check here: http://www.civic5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=406&p=3082#p3082

Also, tried and tested section: http://www.civic5.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=29

8-)