Marcus' MA8...

93 Accord

Thanks Andrew

Emil, they are alot better than stock. Are they better than a good set of aftermarket speakers? Well only just to be honest, but worth it for me as the were free!

Well managed to work out the rear section of the VTI-s interior. Had to source some post face lift rear seat brackets, then as i dont have electric rear windows, had to drill a hole for the window winder handle to fit through.

All i can say is its worth it, really has smartened up the inside of the car in my opinion. Will get some pics up shortly

Frozzy, dark blue and white is always a win, however im happy with the rims currently. I battling with the idea that im driving a car with so much wheel arch gap, it kills me, im used to my Accord which certainly does not have a wheel arch gap! But i must not, as i need the suspension travel on it!

Well managed to work out the rear section of the VTI-s interior. Had to source some post face lift rear seat brackets, then as i dont have electric rear windows, had to drill a hole for the window winder handle to fit through.

Oh no! Workout windows :o

I call them "keep fit windows" :lol: