oil usage

spudley1988

Howdy chapps, checked the oil the other day i my MB3 and was under the bottom marking after maybe a month or so of driving, which will be close to 2.5-3k. Should these use oil naturally or am i just doing to many spirited journeys :D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sump plug was leaking but got a washer on it and that seemed to sort it. Not managed to get underneath due to constant rain but there's not any oil puddles or anything where car sits.

honda's do use oil but that sound like it using a bit to much that why i asked about seals/leaks,,, but if your quite a spirited driver then that might help towards the oil usage?

Would oil quality contribute? Fired in some crap we use at work, cant remember name but its stil 10-40. Isnt great stuff tho cost me 10 quid for 5 litres lol :D

Good question :? i always put the good stuff in,, so can't answer that one, :(

I usually like to as well for peace of mind lol, but due to really needing oil had to settle for this stuff. Hopefully someone can answer this for the both of us :D