spuddies MB3

awww man [smitten.gif] Thanks for the pics, im now sitting like a kiddie at christmas wanting mine on lol. Just gotta hope the local bodyshops dont try bend me over a barrell with prices :(

Thanks for the posts :D got quoted 80 quid to paint which im over the moon with after the first place wanted 150 :shock: How easy is it for the rear spoiler to be removed, ive seen 4 nut kind of things but never took anything like these off before.

I'd need to get a mate to do that lol, I'd be like the council and have hundreds of holes surrounding the patch where the hole is meant to be :D

rlol.gif1rlol.gif1

Honest guv, they are speed holes :D

demotivational-posters-speed-holes.jpg

Thats the kind of answers that makes a man smile lol :D

Had to take a drill to my Aerodeck to fit my spoiler. Brown trouser moments [smash.gif]

yep mine had never had spoiler and to fit the atr i had Brown trouser moments :lol:

im proper excited for it lol, the brown trouser moments will be well worth it when i have the spoiler on and a boot lid that has more holes than an asda cheese grater lol.