Goodwin10's Baikal Green Pearl MB6 :)

Goodwin10

Cheers for all the comments guys :) All much appreaciated :D I Just cut up some sticky pads to put the Civic badge back on.

Today, I had enough of looking at the chrome grill surround and the chrome 'H' so its gone satin black too :D Need to do the insides of the headlights soon too! And some fresh, plain numberplates too!

iphone080.jpg

sweet! its so good to get rid of the chrome and i just painted the headlights, it takes quite a bit of time but is fairly easy and worth it!

grill does look awesome in black, good job 8-)

• 1 month later...

Well it's been a while since any updates on here!

So now I have a Toyosports cat-back system on her, with a Tegiwa decat and 4-1 manifold going on Saturday :D

I bought the decat brand new for £40 of somebody that had never used it! Got the manifold off ebay for £15!! I then got a little 10" JBL 400w sub off ebay for £5.50! And bought a Jensen 400w amp off my mate for £20 :) Getting some right bargains recently!

So yesterday I fitted the sub and amp, with a new wiring kit I bought, and heat wrapped the manifold ready for Saturday :)

Pitucre time!

iphone117.jpg

iphone118.jpg

iphone119.jpg

iphone116.jpg

iphone120.jpg

iphone.jpg