Best manifold for mb6

jamal

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are a good manifold but you will have to remap the car if you fit that as you will be removing the iabs as they are in the standard manifold and to map a mb6 its not cheap you will be looking about £450 to supply and map a mb6.

Rich.

They are a good manifold but you will have to remap the car if you fit that as you will be removing the iabs as they are in the standard manifold and to map a mb6 its not cheap you will be looking about £450 to supply and map a mb6.

Rich.

So if I change standard manifold to any other performance one it will definitely need re-mapping? That's not good. I was looking for a good upgrade to add to performance.

Exhaust manifold , decat exhaust will be fine and air filters will all be fine on the standard management but one you change the inlet you are changing and big part of the engine, asin the standard manifold the iabs butterflys in the inlet are closed till 6000 rpm and then they are opened by the ecu to give you more power , but if you change the inlet its like they are open all the time and therefore the engine will run lean as there is to much air going into the engine for the amount of fuel the standard ecu is putting in so you need a remap.

Rich.

if you have a 2" exhaust a 2.5 is no good to it

best way to get power is simply

integra airbox + piping + filter

4-1 manifold

de-cat

after market exhaust

thats what i have and i think the best one out of the lot was the manifold or the airbox i cant choose

best way to get power is simply

integra airbox + piping + filter

4-1 manifold

de-cat

after market exhaust

thats what i have and i think the best one out of the lot was the manifold or the airbox i cant choose

X2 I agree with the above (4-1 defo) ;)