Super raspy exhaust (video) decat and no middle silencer.

Cynabal

Watch the video and have volume fairly loud you can hear a high pitched screechy/whistly rasp under the exhaust tone, it dosent seem to bad in this video but its much worse in person and in the car, when I drive through my local tunnels on the A55 is sounds like there is someone strimming in my boot. originally i though my middle box had gone so we cut it out and put a straight through pipe then the exhaust tone changed totally but now the rasp has gone from a low buzzing kinda sound to a high pitched screech. do you think my backbox is screwed (baffles?) or another friend said it could be resonance that cats and middle silencers also act to cancel out funny noises and removing the cat and middle box has just made the issue worse. the annoying thing is I like the tone of the supersprint back box its just the underlying screechy rasp is ruining it.

Try putting the cat back in that will prob help as mine went raspy when I decat it. Also cutting out the middle box is prob the worst thing u could of done lol

Try putting the cat back in that will prob help as mine went raspy when I decat it. Also cutting out the middle box is prob the worst thing u could of done lol

x2 doesn't need to be done really! ;)

same here replaced my cat would not remove center silencer may put in cherrie bomb in place though like this sort of thing:idea:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peco-Red-Bull ... 19d220c8c6