how good is ZS 180 setup?

col

Aaaaaah! This post is making sense to me.

I started another post on here called MGZS suspension..Dakar Edition. I highlighted the problem with my set up being too high at the front etc. Looks like i've been done up like a kipper also!

Will need to check springs and get numbers / colour codes off them now...more hassle for me!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im really annoyed by this, ive messaged cw and demanded a refund under that sale of goods act. its also a major safety issue. really not impressed.

Be careful as you bought the suspension for a CIVIC! They could throw that back at you though...but saying that, there not V6 ones!

well im really annoyed by this, ive messaged cw and demanded a refund under that sale of goods act. its also a major safety issue. really not impressed.

Be careful as you bought the suspension for a CIVIC! They could throw that back at you though...but saying that, there not V6 ones!

i didnt buy them for any particular purpose, i just felt like buying some v6 suspension.

i didnt buy them for any particular purpose, i just felt like buying some v6 suspension.

Lol, as you woke up and sat up then shouted "god damn it, I feel like i want V6 suspension today"! WACK11111

CW dismantlers have clearly stuffed up and should pay postage/courier to collect wrong parts. I bet that MGZS 180 parts could becoming harder to come by and they are sending out any old crap. Just as well we all noticed as some dozy people might not!

I got mine this morning and they had blue stripes and blue an white stripes. The codes were rpd000120 which two had, and rnb000620 and rnb000620 for the other two. Can somebody inform me what i have bought lmao!?

They should be perfect as they are apparently from a mk2 v6..according to other happy purchasers of the same colour scheme off here! :D

cheers fella, and just to clarify, would this lower my standard suspension by 20mm cause ive been gettin confused wether it will lower or not with all the posts on this subject lol. cheers

I understand why you are confused!

Basically, what i understand, the mgzs 180 AFTER 2002 is what were after!

and does the mgzs 180 shocks and springs lower a vtis at all?

Sorry, i never answered your original question :oops: ......

According to some members off here, yes. Contradicting stories from others though......

I just dont see how it can lower 20mm when the civic is lighter but thats why some members rate this mod as "a top 3 modification" and say it DOES lower 20mm. Confused? I am!

It would be be great if it did lower 20mm as stance would be improved but really i'm after handling this time...been down the low scraping road and dont want to go back in a hurry.....yet! ;)

check out weetec car topic shows the damper is a shorter unit on rears 20mm this makes the car level up as mgzs180 testing found this better, fronts are firm ,spring rates lil high tbhbut will lower 10-20mm depends on spring wear/age ect.180 rear arb good with the above 8-)