how good is ZS 180 setup?

col

I think we are making a mistake here. My opinion is that we should all use MG ZS 120 suspension. Here is a happy user with MB6 and ZS 120 setup: http://www.civiclife.net/board/topic/11 ... ocks-help/

Nobody on here though have used zs 120 suspension :? That's just an idea to make you even more confused :mrgreen:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right just an update from me lol, i planned to change front and rear today, but a change of plan in the day meant after i changed the front i didn't wanna risk being late if the rears took longer than i thought. but even with just the fronts on i noticed a massive difference, they didn't lower my car much, but it drives much better, a lot stiffer but strangely smoother as well and turn in has massively improved too lol.

I had a quick look at the rears to see what my plan of attack is tomorrow. I wondered if anyone has any tips? Do I need to disconnect the arb drop link off the lca? I ask cause the fork at the bottom of the shock has to come up to clear the lca to take off and seein if anyone has any hints or tips to make my day easier lol?

cheers

Right just an update from me lol, i planned to change front and rear today, but a change of plan in the day meant after i changed the front i didn't wanna risk being late if the rears took longer than i thought. but even with just the fronts on i noticed a massive difference, they didn't lower my car much, but it drives much better, a lot stiffer but strangely smoother as well and turn in has massively improved too lol.

I had a quick look at the rears to see what my plan of attack is tomorrow. I wondered if anyone has any tips? Do I need to disconnect the arb drop link off the lca? I ask cause the fork at the bottom of the shock has to come up to clear the lca to take off and seein if anyone has any hints or tips to make my day easier lol?

cheers

Good to hear you're happy with them. Don't need to disconnect arb for rears, just make sure to spray plenty of wd40 on the bottom bolts tonight to give you the best chance against any rust. :)

ok, just to add a little something extra to the mix, swapped my suspension over the weekend, directly off of a zs180.

the rear springs had no markings, where as the fronts had blue, orange and a little bit of white paint.

ride is so much firmer with virtually no body roll, and it corners like it should have done in the first place.

zs is now wearing civic setup and looks hilarious.