CW Dismantlers....Results.

burbleboy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to ..wait for it...cut the front springs!

been there done that, drastically changes the handling, and i mean drastically! your choice :shock::?

Even with the fact that the springs and shockers are stiffer and made for 2.5 V6..allegidly! :lol:

i dont advise that 1 bit sound pretty crazy to me just send them all back get a refund and buy something thats designed for the aerodeck like the KYB gas ones on fleabay or MONROES gas shock very good shocks MG ZS stuff is hit and miss as you never know the age of what your getting for cw and what life they have had, in my instance it looks like one of the rears is a gonner but im still not happy with the cr*p ride heights.

i dont advise that 1 bit sound pretty crazy to me just send them all back get a refund and buy something thats designed for the aerodeck like the KYB gas ones on fleabay or MONROES gas shock very good shocks MG ZS stuff is hit and miss as you never know the age of what your getting for cw and what life they have had, in my instance it looks like one of the rears is a gonner but im still not happy with the cr*p ride heights.

Me got a proper car...hatchback!! :lol:

I know what your saying, im not thrilled about the ride height at the front, it defo needs to be lowered slightly at the front to be beneficial, other than standard looking rears, it handles better than standard suspension.

I really dont know what to do, got a custom exhaust build coming up on monday, just got engaged two weeks ago, feckin wedding to save up for and general fedupness with car not being right!

Group hug needed!

MG dampers with X-power (Eibach) springs)

Got a link to the ones you have..... :D

sadly i had the last of 4 sets. been a while now. doubt there is any more. i got them for the 1.8 MG 180. not the 2.5 V6. they dont advertise them anymore.

MG dampers with X-power (Eibach) springs)

Got a link to the ones you have..... :D

sadly i had the last of 4 sets. been a while now. doubt there is any more. i got them for the 1.8 MG 180. not the 2.5 V6. they dont advertise them anymore.

:roll::evil::cry: