Cols VTiS - has now been replaced!

col

Thought I'd start a little project thread for my VTiS

At first there was no need as I planned to keep her original, but now I've been bitten and there will be a few changes coming in the not so distant future.

As I got her:

DSCF1055.jpg

DSCF1056.jpg

after full zs180 setup including rear arb

DSCF1089.jpg

now handles as it should have done but there is still a bit of an arch gap...

bought these for a pinch but as they've been sat around a while will require new tyres, and they're quite far down the list.

ultra RARE kosei rims, should fill the arches a little more, but may still end up with a set of lowering springs at some point

these also need new allen key heads as they were taken off by previous owner with a view to replacing, but now i'm not sure where to get new ones

DSCF1090.jpg

She's also been treated to a full service - ALL fluids, filters, belts and ignition components, cup holder, heater matrix, new parcel shelf.

this month should see:

zs grey door cards or standard ones re-trimmed in alcantara, just waiting on a sample of the fabric.

rocker cover repainted

tegiwa vtec solenoid cover

zs wind deflectors

exhaust

induction kit

my fogs returned from being reconditioned

new headlights as mine are crazed and yellow'd

more pics to follow with progress

col

Just had a bit of a result with the exhaust...

was watching one on egay that didn't sell so offered the guy £25 which he took as he was clearing out his sons stuff, turned up to collect it and have bagged myself a hks hi power system with straight through pipe and he even threw in a standard mani and a fuel pressure regulator.

money well spent

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to say the civic has now been sold - an the new owner is putting his stamp on it already.

Didn't really want to sell her, but my mrs step dad decided to part ways with his mr2...

He looked for quite a while before he settled on this rev 5 and i asked for 1st refusal if ever he sold it

it really is immaculate:

DSCF1116.jpg

so thanks to everyone to has given advise and helped out along the way - i'm off to give her a wash and polish

col

Sorry to say the civic has now been sold - an the new owner is putting his stamp on it already.

Didn't really want to sell her, but my mrs step dad decided to part ways with his mr2...

He looked for quite a while before he settled on this rev 5 and i asked for 1st refusal if ever he sold it

it really is immaculate:

DSCF1116.jpg

so thanks to everyone to has given advise and helped out along the way - i'm off to give her a wash and polish

col

Looks Very Clean man

good luck with it

and I'm loving the Civic [smitten.gif]

keep in touch